ACTIVITY AT RESURRECTION:
- A church which exists to proclaim, to preserve, and to spread the saving Gospel of Christ crucified for sinners.
- A church which values faithfulness to the Word above any seeming organizational advantage.
- A church which has but one Master - Christ - and bows to no human authority or traditionin matters of faith.
- A church which gives priority to Christian education.
- A church which respects your privacy in giving.
- A church which refuses to be a political pressure group.
- A church which motivates people to function in matters of social concern as individuals, according to their own Christian judgment.
- A church which seeks people in order to serve them.
Bible Class and Sunday School at 9:15 a.m. (Year around)
- Divine Service at 10:30 a.m.
- Adult Inquiry Class as privately arranged.
Resurrection is a member of the Church of the Lutheran Confession (CLC). The CLC, organized in 1960, desires to be what its name implies, namely a Lutheran Church which sets forth the Bible as the inspired and inerrant Word of God. It is a church that accepts and confesses the confessions of the Lutheran church drawn from the Bible and recorded in the Book of Concord of 1580 without reservation or qualification. As an evangelical body it is committed to proclaiming the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. To that end it maintains its own highschool, College, and Seminary. Immanuel Lutheran College is located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Please check the CLC homepage for other links to CLC churches.